Full Stack Java Developer
Full stack Java Developer/ South Manchester/ Up to £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a great role for a start up in South Manchester. This client has a product that has been a great asset to the businesses that use it and due to this the demand for it has increased tenfold. Due to this they are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
Why would you like work for this business?
- As mentioned above, they have a truly industry changing product. It massively helps clients to improve operational efficiencies.
- The business is a start up and with a team of 30 overall at present you could have a major impact on the future of the business
- They have a key focus on development and several senior members of the team started off as juniors and has progressed within the business.
- Centrally located- 5 minutes from the train station with free on-site parking
- You will be allowed and encouraged to work autonomously
- Remote working at present and when back in office options around flex and WFH.
What would they like from you?
- A minimum of 6 months software development experience working with Java
- This role is full stack but is more back end focused, so if you do have more back end experience then you can still be considered for this opportunity.
- Knowledge and experience of working with AWS would be great but not a necessity
- Someone who is self-confident and isn't afraid to ask questions
- A keen learner
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply via the link.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.