Frontend engineer | Opportunity to work in an agile environment
If so, then perhaps this is the right opportunity for you.
My client is a renowned information services company based in central London that's responsible for helping people make life's journey a fun, exciting and memorable one.
Still intertested...... great !
You will be someone who:
· is passionate about what they do but doesn't take themselves too seriously
· experienced in working within an agile environment and wants to share best practices with fellow team members
· takes initiative when you spot an opportunity for improvement
· React.js and Redux commercial experience
· JavaSript / HTML / CSS knowledge
· Styling and responsive design techniques, mobile first website development using technologies such as HTML5, LESS and SASS
· Automated JS testing using Karma, Jasmine, Qunit, Mocha, Chai
· A good understanding of agile methodologies
This is a chance to gain great technical skills as part of a truly stellar team. Everyone at this company is very passionate about what they do, don't take themselves too seriously and have loads of fun in the process.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.