Front End Developer
Front End Developer | Manchester City Centre | Up to £45,000
Would you be interested in working on the site of a major ecommerce brand?
This is an opportunity to work on one of the UK's most loved brands as a Front End Developer. You'll be working with a high performing team on overhauling the website piece by piece with the view of improve the customer journey and experience. More recently they have changed their checkout/basket feature of the website, which was a major success and has increased efficiency of conversion of customers.
As a Front End Developer in this team, you will have your voice heard. Your opinions matter and they will be taken on board and welcomed.
You'll be a Front End Developer who is continually looking to learn and up skill. Someone that can potentially move onto different projects and get up to speed quickly, without much down time.
Why would you apply?
- Leading ecommerce brand website
- Work for an employer which trusts their employees (really!)
- Have your opinion heard - put forward ideas and suggestions
- Major project to overhaul a successful website
- Career progression - is something this business is well known for.
What do you need to apply?
- Front End development background
- HTML / CSS
- Ecommerce background (would be ideal but not required)
- Node.js (would be beneficial as well)
If you would like to learn more, please get in touch with Steph @ Burns Sheehan ASAP.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.