Contract Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer (contract)
Manchester / £450-£550 p/d / 6-12 month initial contract
A growing consultancy with a major Manchester hub is currently looking to add a contract Senior Java Developer to their local network. With several long-term projects ongoing with high-profile clients in the city, it's a great time to get a foot in the door with the organisation.
The consultancy is recognised across Europe for their modern approach to software delivery. They drive Agile principles, TDD, pair programming and current languages and frameworks.
You will be working alongside highly-skilled professionals within a vastly experienced team from the consultancy.
What's on offer?
- You will work with outstanding lead professionals that have extensive experience in the industry's latest trends, methods and tech.
- Contractors enjoy fruitful long-term partnerships with this consultancy; many have been associated with them for over five years.
- Associate model; take on contracts as they suit you, dip in and out of the network as your life dictates!
- Competitive day rate.
- Java Virtual Machine based environment: Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Experience and enthusiasm for TDD and pair programming.
- Service Oriented Architectures: RESTful, Microservices
If you're interested, click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.