Contract Java Developer (x2)
Senior Java Developer
Leeds // £450-550 per day // Initial six months, likely to be extended
Are you a Java expert seeking that next big project? Read on!
A leading IT consultancy with an outstanding reputation for Agile delivery is looking to add a Senior Java Developer to help lead a high-profile project based near Leeds. Working on-site for a blue chip client, you will be part of a highly skilled and experienced team of developers and QA professionals. The role will also provide an opportunity for developers to learn Scala.
We are looking for an initial six month commitment, though the project is likely to be extended. The organisation works on an associate model and once you've been introduced to the network you will never be short of projects. The consultancy enjoys long term associations with an array of outstanding developers and you will be able to work closely with some of the industry's most respected minds.
What can you bring to the table?
- We'd like you to have a track record of leading teams, delivering projects and helping to develop junior developers.
- You will have several years' experience as a Java Developer within commercial environments.
- Demonstrable experience of working to Agile principles and TDD.
- You'll be a great communicator, capable of explaining complex technical processes and ideas to non-technical people.
- Pair programming is a big part of the role. You'll need to be an enthusiastic advocate of this way of working.
Daily rates are highly competitive and you will be joining a consultancy known for looking after its people.
Sounds good? For more information, click Apply and John will be in touch!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.