Back End Developer
Back End Developer / <£50,000 / Manchester
A stable, tech driven business in the events industry. They're thriving due to a series of clever choices, and as a result, growing steadily and looking to bring on a Back End Developer to join them as they completely re-platform and move to a service based architecture.
If you'd like to be working with:
- AWS, GCP
And you have experience with:
- SOLID principles
- Service based architecture (microservices)
- Multiple back end programming languages
and you'd like to be part of a laid back and autonomous team, this could be a fantastic career move. You'll have lots of freedom to use the right tech for the job so this would suit an experienced and self disciplined Developer. If you like to pick up new technologies and have a go, you'll be in great company. We're not precious on your core language as long as you have an affinity for picking up new things.
What's in it for you?
- A close knit and laid back team of talented tech agnostic Engineers
- Guestlist to pretty much any music gig and festival they have on their client roster - yes, you heard that right, so plenty to look forward to
- Remote for now - 2 days WFH once it's safe to be in the office
Interested in having a conversation? Click apply and Beth will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.