Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst | Bradford | £35,000 - £50,000 + bonus
Do you want to be a part of…
- A global technology transformation project?
- A tech team which grew by 40 in 2018 and is on track to do the same in 2019?
- A US Fortune 500 business investing heavily in the UK?
Yes? We're working with a business in Bradford who wants to speak with you.
What will you be doing?
As an Application Support Analyst, you'll be a part of a team of a freshly built squad supporting the continuing growth of a .NET development team. You'll have responsibility for setting the tone within a newly created function, ensuring that internal & external clients receive timely and effective support for a wide range of applications.
The business works with a pure Microsoft stack so if you come from a background of dealing with SQL queries, .NET, Azure, etc, all the better. You'll be a quick thinker, capable of responding to issues across a broad range of internal and third-party applications.
This is a cross-functional role where you'll be given the autonomy to solve problems and promote best practice in your own way. The role could suit someone from an Application Support background but also someone with Service Desk experience who wants a slightly more technical challenge.
What's in it for you?
- Join a brand new team within a thriving, technology-led business.
- Lots of scope for future progression.
- Annual bonus and full benefits package.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Positive business culture where flexible working is actively encouraged.
If you like the look of this role and want to learn more, click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch with the next steps. Haven't updated your CV? Don't worry, we can run through the essentials in the meantime.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.