SQL Developer - Coventry
(role will involve working on-site minimum 4 days a week, please bear in mind when applying)
Burns Sheehan is working with a Midlands logistics business with a dominant position in their sector as they continue their digital transformation journey. The organisation has committed to a substantial investment in technologists across development and data, but that's not why you're here. If you're an experienced SQL Developer seeking a new challenge, why not consider this?
- working for a business which leads its market and is constantly looking to improve the service it delivers to some fantastic clients.
- surrounding yourself with colleagues who enjoy their work and spending time with one another.
- genuine opportunity to have your voice heard as the business plots its technological road map.
If this sounds appealing, we're ideally looking for someone with experience spanning:
- Track record of delivering SQL development projects.
- MS SQL Server / T-SQL
- Broad experience of MS SQL databases
- Understanding of ETL processes
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology (would be beneficial)
What can the business offer you?
- salary up to £50,000
- share scheme
- annual bonus (up to 10%)
Interested and want to know more? Click apply to begin the conversation.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.