Salaries between £30,000-£50,000 doe
Remote working available with occasional travel to Leeds head office.
Have you been working with InSAR within a role commercially for over a year and want to join a company where you can excel in helping to grow not only the products but the business as they continue to get bigger and better after a recent successful funding round.
You'll have the chance to work with a business going through am exciting growth period, and we need someone who is going to grow with the business all the same. The company is driven by both technology and data and there is one goal of trying to create the best customer insights on the market. The business strives to be inclusive, flexible and aim to be as collaborative as possible both internally and externally to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
You will have the chance to work with some of the most up to date satellite data being collected on the planet, with each dataset holding a large amount of information for infrastructure, property conveyancing, insurance and lending, asset management and construction applications.
To support the growing number of projects we're working on, we're looking for an InSAR expert to further strengthen our R&D and operational team. Possible areas the successful candidates can expect to work on are:
- Processing data for a range of different projects
- Post processing data to meet client requirements
- Improving data quality and processing chain efficiency
- Data quality assessment
- Client reporting through data interpretation
- Helping to build new business
The day-to-day responsibilities are flexible, and can be adapted to match the candidate profile. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company, and work on the cutting edge of InSAR processing and data delivery.
Ideal Candidate profile
- Educated to Master's level or above in a relevant discipline (Geodesy, Earth Science, Remote sensing, Engineering - for example Civil, Electricaletc.)
- Experience using InSAR, preferably on a range of applications
- Competent scripting in e.g. Python or Matlab
- Experience working in UNIX environments
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- For a senior position, at least 4-5years experience using InSAR, preferably for commercial applications but anyone with a years commercial work experience would be welcome (we are continuously growing!)
- Above all, someone comfortable working independently and as part of a team
Interested? Click apply or send any questions to email@example.com
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.