DBA - Manchester
£60,000 + bonus and benefits package
Are you a DBA looking for a new challenge within a hugely market altering organisation?
We are looking for someone who is able to work in a truly fast-paced technology lead environment, you should come with the ability to maintain effective work relationships, communicate clearly and actively contribute to the wider team helping to improve and develop the overall products and business brand going forward.
This business supplies financial products to millions of users each month and having high-quality, high-performing tech platforms is essential to what they do. They've recently gone through a transformation period and have completely re-platformed and built a new Manchester based product engineering practice.
What will I be doing?
- Providing data expertise to engineering teams (for example through reviews of database migrations, queries, backups and performance optimisation's).
- Provide support to Product Engineering teams to ensure operational data is consumed, processed, and transmitted as securely as possible, meeting our data classification compliance framework
- Support and debug operational data production issues across Customer Platform services and all levels of the stack.
- Manage the user access requests to our operational customer facing datastores ensuring we comply with our regulatory obligations.
- Linux (any distro)
- Databases /(MongoDB)|(MySQL)|(Postgres)
- AWS /(RDS)|(S3)|(EC2)/
- CI/CD tooling /(Jenkins)|(Code*)|(GitOps)
- Comfortable in an Agile product engineering environment
- Office splits 3 days a week/2 days from home
- company bonus structure
- Option of up to 40 days holiday
- Private health and dental
Interested in finding out more? Either click apply or send any questions to email@example.com
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.