Data Scientist - Transition from Development
Data Scientist | Staffordshire | Machine Learning and Image Recognition
£30,000-£50,000 per annum
Once settled - partial working from home option 2 days a week
Are you an established Developer, and have been thinking about a transition to Data Science? Perhaps a Data Scientist already but have great Python coding skills?
I'm looking to speak with Engineers and Data Scientists who has a strong background with Python, Linux, knowledge of Machine Learning models, Data Engineering and statistics. A good communicator who can make decisions, approachable and can help training juniors.
Day to day you'll be:
- Working with Python and Python frameworks eg: Django, Flask
- Data Engineering, visualisation and in depth data driven insights with R
- Working with SQL, Git, Linux, Pandas, Scikit learn and Numpy
- Hypothesis testing/ statistical analysis
- Deploying various Machine Learning models
- Sharing your insights with internal teams, making decisions, client liaison
You'll be part of a team who's working on some pretty cool image recognition software and forecasting technology. You'll have the opportunity to utilise both Data Science and Python coding skill sets and help drive best practice.
Keen to find out more? Click apply and Beth will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.