£50,000 up to 80,000
100% remote work (Office London based)
- How interested are you in travelling, going away for a night, wine, theatre, sausage rolls? These are some of the great benefits that could get being part of on the biggest rewards club platform.
- Do you want to be part a Fast-Paced business and flexible team that would constantly challenge you to grow and keep updated with the last trend in technology?
We are looking for Data Engineers at all levels to join an innovative team for one of our must trusted partners. Our client just launched their brand-new Rewards Club, working with clients across the UK to offer them access to both everyday rewards and a curated list of exclusive experiences. They are just at the beginning their journey and have plans to reach many more customers and partners, so growth, creativity and operating at scale are high on their agenda.
You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team, collaborate closely with Product Managers, Designers and fellow engineers to shape high-quality solutions at all stages of the lifecycle.
You will be expected to collaborate building the components that will allow for the rapid development of data products across their domains and, ultimately, yield greater and more sophisticated insights for the business, taking part on de design, development and test features of the platform, employing a DevOps approach and operating their systems in production, diagnosing and solving issues.
We are looking for bright and confident individuals that are not afraid on bringing on board new ideas since they are in the early stages of building the foundations of their data platform which will have real impact on the future of the company.
- Experience in at least one programming language, such as Java, Python, C++, Go, Kotlin etc.
- Experience of typical data engineering patterns and constructs - e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Lake, Data Mesh, MapReduce, Stream processing, ETL, Event Sourcing
- Database expertise - SQL
- Experience of sound program design and testing, using techniques such as Object-Oriented Design or SOLID principles
- Nice to have but not mandatory: AWS, Apache Spark and some familiarity with Machine Learning concepts and workflows.
The business offers great benefits like unlimited rewards to enjoy planning your holidays, yoga, health-care, and dental schemes, free full health assessment after 1 year, pension contributions and some more.
Want to find out more?
Either click apply or send any questions through to email@example.com
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.