Data Engineer - Northern Quarter
Are you a data enthusiast looking for your next role?
I am currently looking for someone who would be interested in joining a small, but growing team with a company trying to disrupt their space. They realise data is an integral part of their business now and will be going forward for the foreseeable. Ideally I am looking for someone with a background in Python/AWS & ETL although if you are an expert in just the one area it may still be worth a chat. Any devops exposure to tools such as Docker & Serverless would be great but not essential
It will be essential to your job to help support and continue the development of the data driven ethos already embedded in the business. You will be a key part of the growth of this team and the future of their data journey. The long term vision would be to be a stand alone Data Science squad delivering insights which help the business to be even more successful.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary based in experience. If you feel like you are under or over skilled it is still worth a chat as its more important to find the right person to fit the culture!
- A culture that will support development and encourage growth
- Funding for career development
- £1000 reward after your first full year served, tax free to spend on whatever you like!
- Birthdays off work, who would want to work on their birthday?
- Comfortable, relaxed office environment, with flexibility around working.
- 2 days a year to give back to the community
Interested in finding out more? Either click apply or send any questions through to email@example.com .
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.