Data Engineer - PostgreSQL - AWS - Redshift
Data Engineer / Data Driven Real Estate / PostgreSQL / ETL / Data Warehousing / AWS
Data Engineer- PostgreSQL - AWS - Redshift
Our client, one of the world leaders in data driven real estate development and management are moving towards being entirely data driven and in order to do that are in the process of bringing on board an experienced Data Engineer and that Data Engineer could be you!
What this Data Engineer role would involve would be to interpret and analyse complex data from a number of sources while identify trends around such data sets. As a Data Engineer you will also be responsible for running ETL Development and managing any complex Data Warehouse queries with regards to maintenance and development. Whilst some Data Engineering roles are mainly technical, this Data Engineer role will allow you to also work with management, stakeholders and shareholders a like to align data with the business requirements.
So if you're looking for your next Data Engineering role and can do the following, this spot might just be yours:
- Come from a strong academic background (STEM ideally) with strong commercial experience.
- Have advanced SQL skills for development as well as analytical work. Ideally PostgreSQL
- Have great communication skills to translate technical understanding into project design, development and relay to the business.
- Be strong with ETL Development and Data Warehousing.
- Understanding of BI principles.
So if you can adhere to the following and think that you could be a good fit for this Data Engineer role then don't hesitate and apply now!
Data Engineer- PostgreSQL - AWS - Redshift - Data Engineer- PostgreSQL - AWS - Redshift
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.