Big Data Engineer
World leading gaming company | Data Engineer | Permanent
This client who have the most amazing offices, are looking for someone to come in and have the opportunity to work as a Data Engineer on some of their key projects. You will also get the opportunity to bring your own skills and ideas into discussions to devise business problems.
You will get the chance as a Data Engineer to have a significant impact on making their games. This is a company where not only will you get to make a mark on their product as a Data Engineer, but you will have the opportunity to grow your technical knowledge and ability.
Crucial areas to this role as a Data Engineer:
- Strong commercial experience with Python and SQL.
- Experience building data pipelines and schedules with an understanding of Machine Learning.
- An understanding around Big Data.
- Wanting to learn new technologies in an agile work space.
- Worked In a Hadoop environment
- Exposure to and Big Data technologies.
- Basic Knowledge with a Google Cloud Platform.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to and work within an industry leader with such exciting prospects. You will grow as a Data Engineer in a fast-paced environment while in this role.
If you would like to be considered for this Data Engineer contracting role please apply within.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.