Apply to these jobs
Product Support Analyst - Up to £45,000
Hybrid working (Manchester-based office)
We are working with an innovative technology platform in the music and events space
No! You don't have to be a festival goer to work here, but if you enjoy live events, it certainly helps. The business I'm working with creates dynamic and versatile solutions to clients wanting a flexible event - not just a one size plug-in. They cover everything from booking tickets (chances are you may have used their platform already without knowing) through to the rental of bespoke accommodation at live events, a complete solution for events!
Here you'll join a product team within the technology department, supporting product whilst also having your finger on the pulse of how the product will be operated by the end user, identifying, and sharing areas for improvement and ultimately providing the link between the in-house development team and the user experience.
The ideal candidate:
Your day-to-day will include a mix of both support, rectifying issues and maintaining a ticketing system, as well as implementation, helping clients get on board with the product and utilising to its full potential! A strong desire to get into, or transition to a product-orientated role is key, this opportunity could be the first step in the right direction to progressing your career!
Interested? Think this role would be an ideal fir for your skillset? Apply to begin the conversation!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
Business Analyst | Investment Management Role: Business Analyst Location: Central London (Hybrid - 1 day p/w in office) Day rate:£450 - £500 (outside IR35) Contract Duration: 9 months (likely to be extended) Investment Management system implementation This FTSE250 global real estate &
Role: Agile Lead Salary: Up to £80,000 plus benefits Hybrid Working: Once a fortnight Location: Altrincham We are working with a business in need of someone to come in and take the reins as they continue on in the next stage of their agile journey. Manning a team of 5 scrum masters and working
Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst Up to £55,000 - with a 20% bonus Hybrid working - 1 day a week in Sheffield This opportunity boasts a chance to work with a Sheffield-based company, who own around 80% of their market within the U.K., as well as recently having bought 2 European businesses, and exploring
Product Owner / Manchester (hybrid 2 days a week in office) / £45,000 - £55,000 We often forget about the work and preparation that goes into some of the best UK events and music gigs - believe me, there's a lot of cogs turning behind the curtain - this is an opportunity ingrain yourself
Microsoft Dynamics Specialist
Microsoft Dynamics Specialist - Up to £50,000 - Hybrid Working - London This Multi-Let Industrial organisation is looking to build out their application team and are currently searching for a Microsoft Dynamics Expert to join the team. This dynamic and fast-paced organisation are looking to
Agile Chapter lead
Agile Chapter Lead / Altrincham / up to £85,000 Want to work with a leading software company - nurturing and improving their established agile culture? This is an opportunity to join a growing software company with a well-established agile culture and a huge emphasis on flat hierarchy and