Apply to these jobs
Data Scientist / hybrid working/ room for development & growth......
Are you an innovative, dynamic and influential Data Scientist looking to join a brand new team formed out of the companies drive to do data correctly?
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who can bring their previous knowledge to the table both physically (one day a fortnight) and virtually (every other day) as soon as possible. This newly formed team will be led by someone who knows the business well and understands the demand for constant innovation.
The business has an aim aim is to become the leading provider of data-driven, technology-enabled solutions within the UK sector, and this role is at the forefront of that growth opportunity. If you are eager to disrupt the pensions industry with us and make an impact, this could be the role for you!
Now it's not going to be easy but hopefully will be enjoyable and challanging at the same time. You'll be part of a small team whose mission is to maximise the value and promise of data and make it ubiquitously available and valuable across the business.
Do you have…
* advanced knowledge of SQL, Python and/or R, to work efficiently at scale with structured and unstructured data sets
* a working knowledge of a variety of complex machine learning modelling techniques, preferably within Python libraries and NLP libraries
* knowledge of text analytics and natural language processing techniques
* experience of using data visualization tools
* demonstrated knowledge and experience of deriving insights from data
* strong attention to detail regarding data; data quality; and scripting to ensure robust and grounded recommendations are made
* a degree-level qualification in a relevant technical field, e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
* Combining advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques with programming skills to build, maintain and deploy data science solutions
* Developing algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources
* Building insightful and attractive visualisations to bring complex insights to life, e.g., visual encoding and data presentation in tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
* Collecting project requirements from external and internal stakeholders to clarify the business context and problem to be solved, presenting analysis/results, and making recommendations
* Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
* Full end-to-end responsibility for scalable data science solutions projects and solving problems
* Support the deployment of end-to-end machine learning pipelines, servicing, and maintenance of ML models through appropriate frameworks
* Staying on top of current trends/research in data science research and technologies
Whilst all this is great the stuff people care about.....money and benefits. This role is looking at candidates anywhere from £50,000-£70,000 , enhanced pension, private health-care, 25 days + bank holidays, enhanced maternity & paternity and much more.
Find out more by clicking apply or sending any questions to email@example.com.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
Lead Data Scientist
Lead Data Scientist A chance to build and grow your own data squad with the help of senior business figures and make a real change..... Remote (quarterly meet up) £70,000-£80,000 30 days holiday & bank Bonus scheme 20%+ Pension 10% Car allowance 6k Share scheme Are you currently
Lead/Senior BI Analyst (Fin-Tech)
Lead/Senior BI Analyst | Fin-Tech | SQL, Python, Tableau/Quicksight | Hybrid Working (London) | Salary: Up to £75,000. Location: Hybrid Working (London) Interview Process: 2 stages and a take home task. Visa: No sponsorship offered (must have fully UK working rights) Burns Sheehan are the
Senior Data Scientist - Risk
🚀 Senior Data Scientist | Product Driven | £90,000 - £100,000 🚀 Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 Sector: Fintech/Start-up Location: Hybrid with offices in Paddington Tech Stack : Hadoop, Spark, SQL, Python and/or R Experience: Statistical/ Machine Learning, Clustering,
Data Engineer - Leeds (commutable) Calling all data engineers..... One of if not the biggest requirements we are seeing now is for data engineers, one of the UK's top technology consultancies are looking to grow out an already long-standing national data function, but with a centralised hub in