About the event
This is the first in our series of 'Diversity Talks'. Like us, many businesses are on a journey to become more diverse and inclusive. We hope by having these open and candid conversations we can learn from each other and help facilitate genuine change amongst the tech industry.
Last October, in Black History month, we kicked off the conversation on racial diversity in the workplace. Our panel shared practical advice and initiatives around how businesses can foster a more inclusive workplace culture for their racially diverse employees and how this in turn, directly effects attraction and retention.
- Building a racially inclusive culture
- Nurturing diversity from the bottom up
- Diversity fatigue - relieving the burden
- Establishing workplace allies
- Sharing practical initiatives & ideas
A huge thank you to our amazing panel:
- April Williams, Founder of Can?Did!
- Kankemwa Ishaku, Software Engineering Tech Lead at Adaptavist
- Tio Brome, Principal Delivery Manager at Just Eat
- Jessie Auguste, Software Engineer at Cybsafe and member of the Coding Black Females Senior Leadership Team
-Leke Sholuade, Founder of Black Valley
Founder, Inclusion Coach & Facilitator at Can?Did!
Principal Delivery Manager at Just Eat
Founder of Black Valley
Software Engineering Tech Lead at Adaptavist
Software Engineer at Coding Black Females