Product content executive
Content Executive-Manchester- up to £32k
BurnsSheehan is on the hunt for a Product Content Executive to work for one of our up and coming/ innovative Tech clients in the heart of Manchester. My client has been growing at a rapid rate, recently gaining a new round of funding, with another potential investment around the corner so joining now will put you in a good position to get in early and be part of a massive success story as my client take their product global.
They are looking for a passionate product marketing professional to launch a cloud-based SaaS product which will challenge the limits of your marketing capabilities. You will join their expanding sales and marketing team in Manchester, driving business growth through developing exceptional content marketing to drive inbound sales leads.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced marketer looking to take their career to the next level!
- Support the sales and marketing process by developing key marketing messages and value proposition statements
- Support the Head of Marketing with other activities, such as sales collateral creation and campaign content development
- Provide support for managing the company CMS system
- Copywriting for SEO
Required skills & experience
- Technical copywriting for a variety of audiences
- Development of key messages and value propositions
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- An understanding of technology based products
- 2 years of experience in similar environment
- Previous experience marketing SaaS-based products.
- A Degree in Marketing or Business related course
- Flexible working
- Great career progression - as a fast-growing company there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do.
- Have your voice heard
- Personal pension
- Life Assurance - 4 times your salary
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 day's holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit (and unhealthy snacks)
If you feel you meet the above criteria and you would like to be considered for the role please apply online or contact Lewis for more information
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.