UX Designer- Manchester- £30k + Benefits
BurnsSheehan is on the hunt for a UX Designer to work for one of our up and coming/ innovative Tech clients in the heart of Manchester. My client has been growing at a rapid rate, recently gaining a new round of funding, with another potential investment around the corner so joining now will put you in a good position to get in early and be part of a massive success story as my client take their product global.
The role will be working on e-commerce websites or developing next generation SaaS products where you'll be a key member of an agile squad, working closely with developers, testers, product owners and the digital sales team. If you are an experienced UX Designer looking to take the next step in your career, have more creative freedom and have your voice heard, this is the role for you!
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new, and core functions and features.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-cantered design approach and swiftly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Three + years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch, UXPin, Balsamiq.
- Solid grasp of graphic design principles with experience in Adobe illustrator & Photoshop.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Flexible working
- Great career progression - as a fast-growing company there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do.
- Have your voice heard
- Personal pension
- Life Assurance - 4 times your salary for your beneficiaries
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 day's holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit (and unhealthy snacks)
If you feel you meet the above criteria and you would like to be considered for the role please apply online or contact Lewis for more information
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.