Scrum Master | Digital Transformation | British Charity
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master to join a British charity and help to create high performing teams in a fast paced culture.
This not for profit charity are support over 20 million individuals throughout the UK. They are a well-respected organisation with high levels of passion and integrity.
Having recently begun their digital transformation journey, they have a strategy in place which will see them propel themselves into the 21st century and create brand new products and innovative applications that will see them become more accessible on a national level.
This business have seen a huge shift in the ways they work, transforming themselves into an Agile environment. They are big advocates of TDD so the successful candidate will need to be passionate about all things agile!
It's an incredibly exciting time to join as you will have the opportunity to help set the direction across the business. You'll join a fun, dedicated and hugely passionate team and your work with help millions across the country.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a Delivery Manager / Scrum Master
- Detailed knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong experience leading agile teams, in particular using Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of working with teams using a DevOps pipeline and automation tools for continuous deployment or delivery
In return you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home each week
- Generous pension contribution
- Open plan office
- Personal development plans
- The opportunity to work with all the latest technologies
If you are keen to work for a business who offer a friendly and flexible working environment apply now to find out more!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.