Infrastructure Project Manager / Delivery Manager | 6 month contract | E-commerce Giant!
Online powerhouse is looking for an experience Project Manager / Delivery Manager with a background in networking and security to join a global programme of work and play a key role in the delivery of high profile projects across the business.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing projects through the full project lifecycle, from business case, initiation, execution etc in accordance with group standards and methodologies.
- Deliver key projects to scope, schedule, budget and quality objectives
- Manage and engage with all members of the leadership team and executives
- Provide regular reports and manage risk / issues
- Ensure projects meet the compliance objectives in line with InfoSec, Corporate and Legal
- Promote best practice
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager / Delivery Manager with a strong infrastructure background
- Good knowledge and experience of networking and security
- Experience managing small to medium complex projects
- Prince2 certification
This is a great opportunity for an experience Project Manager / Delivery Manager to join a huge brand and work on a large scale programme.
All candidates with the above skills and experience, please send your CV now for more information on both the role and company.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.