B2B Acquisition Manager
B2B Acquisition Manager- London- £45k + Benefits
BurnsSheehan is proud to be working with an innovative Ecommerce subscription Business who are looking for a B2B Acquisition Manager to take ownership of B2B opportunities for the business. You will lead strategies for Partnerships, Inserts and Affiliates, using rapport building and negotiation skills to make sure they get the best possible ROI. The role will be working very closely with the Head of Marketing and make real impact on the direction the business takes moving forward as they continue to grow and expand. If you have over 2 years B2B sales experience and are looking for that opportunity to take that step up in your career now is the perfect time to join early, get in from the start and be part of a massive success story!
- lead strategies for Partnerships, Inserts and Affiliates, using rapport building and negotiation skill
- You will know what's working by having the right analysis and KPIs in place, reporting performance back to the business when required.
- Managing the media and campaign planner, making sure everyone is aligned and plans communicated well across the wider-marketing team and the rest of the business.
- Manage a funnel of prospects to closing, using relevant pipe-lining tools and techniques to keep active partners interested.
- Broad understanding of the marketing mix
- Solid experience in B2B sales
- Data obsessive
- Experience of gathering deep customer insights, through external and internal data points
- Natural influencer with flair to inspire and convince internally and externally
- strong negotiation skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to spot and execute opportunities to test and learn
- Chill out area with table tennis and fully stocked fridge
- breakfast provided daily
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Weekly keep-fit sessions including Yoga and Boot Camp training sessions
- Friendly and stimulating atmosphere
- Regular movie nights with popcorn and beers
- Personal growth opportunities
- Chance to really make a difference at the early fast-growth stage of the company
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered (or may know someone who would) please apply online or contact Lewis for more information
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.