Acquisition Marketing Manager (B2C)- London- £45k + Benefits
BurnsSheehan is proud to be working with an innovative Ecommerce subscription Business who are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to take the lead on their performance marketing efforts, using your wealth of knowledge in traditional and digital marketing methods to plan, optimise and execute on campaigns to grow their UK customer base (and beyond). The right candidate will have broad experience in B2C marketing channels such as, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display, SEO and TV. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and make direct impact on the direction the business takes moving forward as they continue to grow and expand. Now is the perfect time to join early, get in from the start and be part of a massive success story!
- Using a data-driven approach, you will optimise CPLs and LTVs within your marketing mix
- Managing and testing a range of promotions to target and scale performance.
- manipulating data in Excel and BI software systems
- Analyse data and put KPIs in place, reporting performance back to the business as required.
- Blend of technical and commercial marketing experience
- Broad understanding of the marketing mix and deep experience in digital marketing
- Experience working across Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Expertise in a range of web analytics, AB testing, data analysis and ad platform tools
- Technically apt, comfortable briefing tech teams and getting hands on with HTML, CSS and the technicalities of a tag manager like GTM.
- Data obsessive and comfortable with a range of acronyms such as CTR, CPL, CPA, ATV, LTV, ROI
- Experience manipulating data in Excel and BI software systems like Looker
- Experience of gathering deep customer insights, through external and internal data points
- Knowledge of SQL (preferred not essential)
- Chill out area with table tennis and fully stocked fridge
- breakfast provided daily
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Weekly keep-fit sessions including Yoga and Boot Camp training sessions
- Friendly and stimulating atmosphere
- Regular movie nights with popcorn and beers
- Personal growth opportunities
- Chance to really make a difference at the early fast-growth stage of the company