IT Security Manager - Fast Growing E-commerce Retailer - £70000
IT Security Manager - CISSP - CCSP - £70,000 - leading e-commerce retailer
This is a hugely exciting role that will shape my clients IT security department. As the first hire in IT Security you will have the responsibility to design, build and deliver high class security solutions. My client have a large online presence so security is high on their agenda. As a business, they are growing and adding further credibility to their fantastic name in the market.
Joining as the Security Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing, reviewing and regularly updating security related documents (Incident reports, proposals and strategic or tactical initiatives, for example).
- Identifying and investigating security threats and proposing appropriate preventions.
- Creating and implementing security standards, policies and procedures.
- Mentoring and training of other professionals in the business on security practices and procedures
WHO WE NEED FOR THIS ROLE: (Security Manager)
- Experienced Security Professional
- CISSP or CCSP qualified, or equivalent recognised experience or qualification
- Methodical and thorough working approach, someone who enjoys finding loose ends, and tying them up.
Security Manager - CISSP - CCSP - £70,000 - leading e-commerce retailer
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.