Implementation Consultant - Leading Marketing Platform - 40-48k
Implementation Consultant - Leading Marketing Platform - London - 40-48k
A leading customer engagement business are looking for an exceptional implementation / solutions consultant to provide technical and operational support integrating the business's platform with their client base. The successful candidate will focus on a mix of project work and on boarding new and existing client's and execute the customers visual marketing goals and technical integrations.
The role focuses on helping clients solve their technical and strategic challenges as they maximise their marketing potential.
- Strong problem-solver with a solutions oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues arise
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature
- Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong understanding of web application technologies
- General understanding of OOP & RDBMS concepts
- Experience in cross-browser web development: HTML/CSS, JS (jQuery, AngularJS, Node, etc.)
- Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior client-facing experience required
- Cross-platform e-commerce experience preferred
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your CV for review.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.