DevOps Engineer - Tech StartUp - NOC, Linux, Automation
DevOps Engineer - Tech StartUp - NOC, Linux, Automation, Networks
Burns Sheehan are partnering with one of London's fastest growing technology companies, who are innovators in the world of identification and authentication.
Due to high levels of growth they are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help build a brand new Network Operations Centre (NOC). The successful DevOps Engineer will be required to work a shift pattern, 4 days on 4 days off.
Joining at this stage of growth you with be an influential member of the NOC Engineering team and will be primarily responsible for:
- Maximum service availability and performance.
- Maintaining hardware and software in production datacenters.
- Helping the business transiiton in to the cloud.
- Provide valuable insight to enable to the team to be 50% automated
- Support services across technical teams covering a highly diverse range of duties for the NOC.
The company puts technology at the heart of the business and have adopted a DevOps/Agile way of working, are heavily virtualised using VMware and AWS as their cloud provider. Amongst these technologies you will bring a wealth of experience including:
- Excellent Linux skills
- Experience with automation tools like Salt Stack, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios or Zabbix
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with firewalls and L2/L3 networks
Further to the above experience with containerisation technologies including Kubernetes and Docker is highly advantageous, and scripting skills with Perl, Python or Bash is beneficial.
If you are a DevOps Engineer looking to be part of a passionate team, responsible for building a brand new NOC within a rapidly growing technology innovator then send your CV to find out more.
DevOps Engineer - Tech Driven StartUp - Linux, Automation, Networks
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.