Are you a DevOps Manager?
One of the world's leading ecommerce companies are looking to hire a DevOps Manager to lead a global team, with a particular focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes and tooling. Operating all over the world with 28 million monthly unique visitors, with over 2.5million high spending customers and with 1 order made every 5 seconds on their site, the DevOps Manager role will be critical to their ambitious plans for the future.
The DevOps Manager will need previous experience managing global teams, yet will be prepared to contribute technically in the company's goal to build a CI/CD solution, and therefore have a strong understanding of CI/CD tooling, as well as other DevOps tooling and processes; configuration management tools etc.
The DevOps Manager will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of enterprise CI/CD technologies and processes.
- Experience delivering CI/CD solutions using open source and commercial products (IBM Urbancode Deploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, TeamCity)
- Understanding of Configuration Management Tools (Puppet, Ansible etc.)
- Experience of supporting Agile delivery teams.
- The successful delivery of technical solutions that meet the key business objectives in a robust, scalable, cost-effective manner.
- Ability to lead, organise and deliver commitments on time and within budget
- Excellent people management - as well as experience managing a global team with a mix of cultures, languages and technical experience.
- Proven experience managing stakeholder relationships within a complex organisation.
- Ability to effectively convey technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
Some of their benefits that the DevOps Manager will receive includes:
- Season Ticket Loans
- Private Medical
- Travel Insurance
- Staff Discount up to 50% and exclusive sales
- Quarterly parties
- Summer hours (finish early on a Friday)
- Manicures and massages on offer
- Training budgets.
If you're a DevOps Manager looking to work for a truly unique business with a chance to make a real difference to their online offering, apply now to find out more.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.