Cloud Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Engineer
One of Europe's most well-funded growth businesses, who specialise in the vacation accommodation swapping market are in search of a Cloud Engineer to join their growing tech team. They were recently acquired by a US firm for just shy of 200 million pounds and are one of the most interesting and up and coming businesses in their field, at present.
They're based out of their UK headquarters in an attractive part of central London accessible via the circle line.
The Cloud Engineer will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Helping to manage and support the current AWS server estate and related services.
- Maintaining and optimising Jenkins continuous integration servers and procedures.
- Looking after and optimising deployment scripts and processes
- Contributing to a custom-developed toolkit for managing AWS instances and services
- Contributing to the management and maintenance of LANs and WANs.
- Occasionally (during rare instances of high volume of support requests) assisting with end-user desktop and laptop support.
- They've developed a scalable microservices-based platform where other companies use their open-source framework
- Their Cloud Engineers get the opportunity to work both on existing, as well as greenfield projects.
- They have open-sourced many of their cool software products including a microservices Python framework a sub-system that facilitates management of a large AWS estate of servers
Culture / Benefits:
- Excellent, modern and bright offices filled with pianos, guitars on the walls. wooden floors, breakout areas.
- Social events such as beer-making, BBQ's and rounders matches!
- "beer o clock"/ Pizza Fridays, prosecco, barista style coffee, fruit, breakfast
- A range of development services to help enhance your career
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.