Senior .Net Developer
Full Time, Permanent
The role involves working for an international travel company in Manchester that specialises in group bookings for charity, education & Humanity sectors.
- To develop applications (C#) and support of business activities to support growth and enhance productivity/service offerings/competitive advantage
- You will be developing new internal/external applications using C#.
- Develop a C# WebAPI driven web service that is utilized by a number of internal systems
It is important to have most of the following skills:
- Agile methodologies
- Great Culture - Open and Friendly, Relaxed (Dress down)
- Feedback and appraisal for your work
- Offer you career and technical development opportunities
- Provide a wide range of flexible benefits (hours, days, holidays)
- Remote options available
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.