Principal Developer .Net
Principal .NET Developer
Salary Band - £45,000 - £60,000
Seeking highly experienced hands-on .NET developers to join an International Travel company. You will develop new applications as well as maintain and support existing ones.
What you will be doing:
- Architect and Develop internal/external applications. You will also maintain existing applications.
- Develop additional applications using C# to enhance productivity and competitive advantage
- Develop and Support a C# WebAPI driven web service platform.
- Collaborate well with the CTO and Team lead to agree on architectural standards and aspirations, and make these a reality
- Communicate with other members of staff outside of the tech department to get ideas to develop and improve systems through application development
- You will be provided with an open and friendly work environment
- Dress down, Flexible hours
- Extra care is given/tailored to every employee to ensure you are happy and comfortable within the company.
- Provide you with accurate feedback based on a transparent appraisal process - If it's good you will be praised. If it's not right then you will be given healthy feedback to work with.
- Development opportunities - Long term plans or Short term incentive plans put in place
- Provide a wide range of flexible benefits which can be tailored to your specific needs - This is extremely important, everybody is different and requires different needs.
Ambitious and possess the determination to excel
An excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
Positive, confident and resilient personality with "can do" attitude
Technical Skills needed:
- C# (minimum 5 years)
- Unit/Integration Testing
- Creation of Highly performant, scalable applications
- Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Cloud Hosted Solutions
- Staff Mentoring
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.