PHP Symfony developer
PHP Developer(s) needed
£35,000 - £46,000k
Seeking 6 PHP developers (mid and Seniors) to join one of UK's fastest growing and leading analytics company to join the different development teams within the business.
Working on a cloud hosting solutions platform with hundreds/thousands of plug-ins that generate high volume of messages.
You'll find the work both challenging and very rewarding… you'll put your core PHP skills to the test to develop new features utilizing the latest technologies.
You will work in one of the 3 development teams. Each team have a primary focus but still work collaboratively to achieve this.
- Strong team ethic.
- Rapid Growth = Opportunities for Quick Progression
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 35 day holidays (That's right!)
- Share Options
- Internal Hackathons - Financially rewarding and great fun
- Training allowance
- Relaxed dress code
- Regular Social events and activities
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
Ok so what do you need?
- Passion… Every employee is passionate about what they do.
- MVC framework experience (Symfony, Laravel, Yii), Ideally Symphony
Desirable (Currently using these technologies so experience here is advantageous)
- NoSQL - Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra with RabbitMQ,
- Linux - Ubuntu
- Slim, Sylex, Twig (Micro PHP Frameworks)
- Agile Scrum
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.