Are you an agnostic PHP Developer with a desire to develop in a Microservices environment using Node and Python? One of Europe's leading luxury ecommerce brands who are passionate about their business are looking for a PHP developer to join their team.
As a PHP developer you will be working in a product development team building products for multiple fashion brands across various global channels. You must be hands on PHP developer proficient in various web technologies as you could be working on products built on predominantly but not limited to PHP based technologies.
PHP developer skills to pay the bills;
- Backend Development - They are using; PHP (Symfony), Node, Python
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Delivery
- BDD & TDD
- Agile and best practice methodologies
- Focus on design, development, testing and maintaining new and existing features for the products
- Significant opportunities to grow
- Engage in continuous training and conferences!
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Last Friday of every month - Half Day Fridays!
- 50% Discount
- Healthy Salary
If you think as a PHP developer you need a new challenge across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the chance to influence the future direction of the product team then this could be your next career step.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.