Junior .NET Developer
Junior .NET Developer - Greater Manchester
Salary -£18k - £22k + Benefits + Free Parking (You will need to drive/Cycle for this role).
A services business in the Financial sector is looking to add an ambitious C# Developer to the team. The organisation is in an enviable position in the market and they want to keep it that way by using their development team to keep the edge on their competition.
You will work on a broad range of web and internal software projects, mentored by senior members of the team and also offered opportunities to explore other technologies. (You will get the chance to work on the android application). So if you're the sort of person that is passionate about .NET development, this role could be for you.
The company has a family feel to it and they're a very sociable bunch. They want someone to fit this team and culture. Lot's of team building opportunities - Company drinks on a Friday, which the company will cover and fun and games which often follow.
Why would you want to apply?
- Family company - not a corporate business (and they don't want to be)
- Growing team, where your voice and opinions will be heard
- Chance to learn new technologies and expand on your current skillset
- Lots of data to work with!
- Salary reviews
- Open door policy with directors, you're not a number in this business.
- Free parking
- Team building - company drinks, summer & Christmas parties
- Flat company structure
What do you need to apply?
- C# software development (VB.NET will be considered as you can be trained to use C#)
- SQL Server experience
Any from the following technology would be beneficial, but not essential: -
- Any mobile device development (Xamarin, Java)
- Any MVC experience
- Use of an ORM (Ideally Entity Framework)
- HTML, CSS
- Experience of using a Version Control/Change Management system (ideally Team Foundation Server)
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, get in touch asap!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.