Java Developer - Leading Financial Organisation
Java Developer - Financial Organisation
Salary - £45,000 - 48,000 plus bonus and flexible working
Location - Manchester (City Centre)
What's the role?
A Java Developer working for a leading financial organisation based in the heart of Manchester's City Centre. You will be working on delivering complex financial solutions across a global organisation. The role is for someone excited by driving continuous improvements especially around code quality, plus someone who wants to work on a variety of products.
There will be some overtime with this role (not massive amounts) but this will be rewarded with additional pay.
Why should you apply?
- Complex solutions (you won't get bored)
- Fast paced environment
- Flexible working (you can do 1-2 days from home each day)
- Awesome technology to work with (Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Maven plus much more)
- Agile environment
- Variety of products
- Global business - you will get exposure to a multinational business
- Mature working environment
- Collaborative working - this is a team after-all!
What do you need?
- Java Development background
- Agile (would be nice)
- SQL Server knowledge
- A desire to work in a collaborative manner
If you're interested in finding out more, get in touch asap!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.